Jobs at AANP
AANP is looking for talented individuals to join us in building the premier organization for NPs everywhere. In addition to competitive benefits, AANP offers a creative work environment with the opportunity for personal growth and success. If you can differentiate yourself and make a positive impact for our organization, we encourage you to apply.
Current Job Openings
American Association of Nurse Practitioners is hiring an IT Developer. This position will provide support to AANP staff by developing code to create new functionality or modify existing functionality in AANP Applications and SQL database, and by creating reports that allow staff to retrieve data with one-time reports or standing reports. The Developer will also facilitate data input, storage, and retrieval.
- Work with team to design, code, test, debug, document, modify, install, and maintain .Net programs
- Develop Queries, Stored Procedures, and Views of varying size and complexity to meet user report requirements
- Plan, develop, and create reports on SQL Server databases using Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), or similar Centralized Reporting solution
- Develop report writing policies
- Collect, analyze, and summarize database performance and trends
- Document procedures and instructional materials
- Plan and execute testing and implementation of reports, applications, and other solutions
- Integrate data from other sources into the database and reports using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Collaborate on design, construction, and implementation of physical databases
- Develop, implement, and test backup and recovery plans
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, or equivalent experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience with .Net development and Visual Studio
- Must have 5+ years of experience with 5 or more of these technologies ‐ MVC, IIS, Entity, nHibernate, Castle, Razor, JQuery, Elmah, MBUnit, XUnit, and WatiN
- Must have 5+ years of strong SQL background in Query building, Stored Procedures, and Views plus Crystal reports
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Reporting Services with an understanding of report development, publications, and distribution
- 3+ years of experience designing and creating complex reports from multiple data sources
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development
- 3+ years of experience with database technology
- Must have knowledge of or exposure to SQL Server 2000, 2005, & 2008 and Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
- Knowledge and experience with relational and conventional database technology; and data modeling concepts, tools, and techniques
This position is based in Austin, TX at South Loop 1/Loop 360
Looking for NP job opportunities or to hire an NP?
Find qualified candidates or search from hundreds of jobs at AANP's CareerLink!