Health Policy Conference
AANP 2015 Health Policy ConferenceMarch 29-31, 2015, Washington, D.C.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Don’t Miss This Exciting Opportunity!
* Presentations by leading health policy authorities
* Up to the minute health policy updates
* Network with NP leaders from across the country
* Influence elected officials on NP Hill Day
* Earn up to 20 CE Credits (pending approval by AANP)
Registration for the 2015 Health Policy Conference is now sold out.
Registration Fees are:
- $595 Member
- $795 Non-Member
- $225 Student Member
Keynote Speaker - Bob Woodward
An experienced observer, Woodward highlights and analyzes the most important issues of the day sharing with audiences critical timely insights while providing the depth and breadth of information needed to gain perspective into today's current state of affairs both at home and abroad. Called "the best pure reporter of his generation, perhaps ever" by The Weekly Standard, Woodward has authored or co-authored more national best-selling non-fiction books than any other contemporary American writer—winning him national acclaim.