2013 Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Conference Dates - June 19-23, 2013
- Exhibit Dates - June 20-22, 2013
- Venue - The Venetian, The Palazzo and Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
EXHIBIT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Invitation – click here to view our exhibit & sponsorship invitation.
- Exhibitor Prospectus – click here to view our exhibitor prospectus.
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan – click here to view our current exhibit hall floor plan.
- Apply for Exhibit Space – all exhibit registrations will be entered and confirmed on-line in 2013. Click here to access our on-line registration system. Note: first round booth assignment deadline is February 22, 2013.
- Past Exhibitors – click here to view a list of AANP's 2012 exhibitors.
AANP offers a diverse mix of sponsorship opportunities designed to enhance exposure to AANP members throughout the year and to increase the visibility of your company and products to attendees at AANP conferences.
- Sponsorships Summary – Click here to view a summary of sponsorship opportunities that are available.
- 2012 AANP National Conference Supporters & Sponsors – click here to view a list of last year’s supporters & sponsors.
Industry Sponsored Events
The AANP national conference is the largest annual gathering of nurse practitioners and is the perfect venue for presenting educational programs to nurse practitioners from all specialties and practice settings. AANP offers opportunities for industry sponsored non-CE product theaters. These events help enhance the AANP national conference by providing important additional educational opportunities for conference attendees, as well as essential updates in the management of disease states and branded product(s) information.
- Industry Sponsored Product Theater Prospectus now available! Email us at
to receive a copy.
AANP Exhibits & Sponsorships Management:
Meeting Management Associates, Inc.
Official General Contractor for Exhibitors:
Freeman - Las Vegas
6555 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Ph: 702-579-1700 • Fax: 469-621-5604