Individual Program Accreditation
The AANP accreditation application is for individual CE program review and credit, including but not limited to workshops, lectures, seminars/conferences, online programs, monographs, and publications activities. All program sponsors are invited to apply.
NP Organization CE application fees are waived for up to 16 contact hours or less and 50% discount on additional contact hours annually as part of their NP Organization Member CE Benefits.
- Before submitting any CE application, applicants are required to read the AANP Education Policies Handbook.
- Download the application packet and follow the detailed instructions.
- AANP CE Application Packet with detailed instructions
Required documents for AANP Accreditation application
- Activity Planning Form
- AANP Payment Form
- AANP Planner Disclosure Form
- AANP Faculty/Speaker Bio-sketch Form
- AANP Faculty Disclosure Form
- Activity Detail Form