CE News & Updates
Stay current on AANP educational initiatives with the latest issue of the AANP Education Insider newsletter featuring updates on programs, staff and resources; Professional Society Roundtable papers, exploring best practices in CE and accreditation; and upcoming calls for abstracts for opportunities to share your knowledge and expertise.
AANP Education Insider Newsletter
- AANP Education Insider Vol 2, Issue 2
- AANP Education Insider Vol 2, Issue 1
- AANP Education Insider Vol 1, Issue 2
- AANP Education Insider Vol 1, Issue 1
Professional Society Roundtable Papers
- Professional Society Roundtable Discussion Paper: Best Practices in Continuing Education, July 2011
- Professional Society Roundtable Discussion Paper, July 2010
Call for Manuscripts
The NP Professional Practice Compendium is an online, peer-reviewed continuing education publication that is currently published three times a year. The intent is to provide timely, original, peer-reviewed, evidence-based articles with DIRECT application to professional practice, whether addressing clinical conditions or other areas such as political advocacy and practice management that will serve as continuing education for NPs. Below are the upcoming topics and associated deadlines for submission. To learn more, access the Compendium Call for Manuscripts.
- Business management - deadline December 28, 2013