Whether you're looking for the latest policy news from the White House, CMS or your own home state, AANP's health policy office has you covered. From the status of a bill to regulatory updates, our expert staff is on the pulse of federal and state news as it develops, keeping NPs informed with the issues that matter most to their profession.
- Minnesota Full Practice Authority Leads to New Access through NP Clinic
- NPs Providing Better Access to Healthcare in Rural Areas
- Nurse practitioners expand access to health care services, especially in rural areas
- 8 on your side: Bill could allow NPs to practice independently
- Indiana NP-Led Clinic is First in State to Gain NCQA PCMH Recognition