Current Issues: Analysis and Briefs
Seeking concise and timely information on key policy issues? That's what you will find in the Issues-At-A-Glance section of the AANP policy toolbox. AANP's policy team has distilled down the core information that you'll need on current issues. Log in to the AANP's member's only section to view more.
- Full Practice Authority
- The AMA's "Truth in Advertising Campaign"
- Removing Barriers to Nurse Practitioners' Ability to Practice
- Enable NPs to Participate Fully as Members of Hospital Medical Staffs
- Ensure Timely Patient Access to Durable Medical Equipment
- Improve Medicare Patient Access to Home Health Services
- Provide Sufficient Funding for Nurse Practitioner Education Programs
- Improve Patient Access to Medicare Hospice Services
- Improve Patient Access to Medicare Skilled Nursing Care
- Recognize NP Practices as Medicare Shared Savings Accountable Care Organizations
- Improve Incentives to Increase Access to Medicaid Primary Care Services