NP Organization Membership
Together we can advance the role of the NP
Organizational Memberships are partnerships with established professional membership organizations, including educational programs, whose goals are consistent with the mission and strategies of the AANP. Through advocacy, education, networking, and research, the AANP works with select organizations to further the role of the NP.
NP Organization Member Benefits
- Free AANP National Conference registration for one elected official or executive staff
- Exhibit space at AANP National Conference offered at a significantly discounted rate (subject to availability)
- Invitation to Organization Leadership Meeting at AANP National Conference for one elected official or executive staff
- Invitation to Regional Leadership Meeting for one elected official or executive staff
Advocacy and Representation
- Free practice and legislative consultation with AANP Government Affairs staff
- National representation in Washington, DC for the nurse practitioner profession by AANP's Government Affairs Office and lobbyist
- Opportunities to partner with AANP on national programs and initiatives
- Individual members of your organization receive an annual $10 discount on AANP NP membership
- Free access to mailing list from the AANP membership database – one-time use only, subject to approval and certain restrictions
- Access to AANP membership mailing lists for just 15 cents per name for approved research purposes – a savings of 10 cents per name
Yes, there's more!
- Email subscription to AANP's E-Bulletin, a weekly e-newsletter with AANP updates and information for one contact
- Email subscription to AANP SmartBrief, a daily email summary of professional and industry news for NPs for one contact
- One free online subscription to the Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (JAANP)
- One free subscription to The Journal for Nurse Practitioners (JNP)
- Access to AANP Job Center, a web-based career placement service for NP job seekers and employers
NP Organization Membership Structure & Fees
Annual membership dues for organizations are based on the number of members within your organization.
|NP Organization Size||Annual Dues|
|Less than 100||$ 200|
Interested in an individual AANP Membership?
From free CE offerings to discounted professional liability insurance, individuals with an NP Membership enjoy their own unique benefits. Members of current AANP NP Organization Members are eligible for a $10 discount when joining or renewing NP Membership only.
AANP dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as a professional expense. AANP estimates that 5% of your dues are not deductible because of AANP's lobbying activities on behalf of its members.
NP Organization membership is subject to approval. Membership benefits and pricing is subject to change without notification.