NP Organization Membership
Together we can advance the role of the NP
Organizational Memberships are partnerships with established professional membership organizations, including educational programs, whose goals are consistent with the mission and strategies of the AANP. Through advocacy, education, networking, and research, the AANP works with select organizations to further the role of the NP.
NP Organization Member Benefits
- Invitation to NP Organization Member Leadership Meeting.
- Invitation to Regional Leadership Meeting.
- Free AANP National Conference registration for two elected oﬃcials or executive staﬀ – up to an $1170 value.
- Exhibit space exchange – up to a $2700 value.
Advocacy and Representation
- Free practice and legislative consultation with AANP Health Policy staﬀ.
- National representation in Washington, DC, for the nurse practitioner profession by AANP's Health Policy Office and lobbyist.
- Opportunities to partner with AANP on national programs and initiatives.
- Individual NP members of any AANP NP Organization Member receive a $10 discount on AANP NP membership dues.
- Free access to mailing list from the AANP membership database - one-time use only, subject to approval and certain restrictions apply.
- Access to AANP membership mailing lists for just 15 cents per name for approved research purposes – a savings of 10 cents per name.
Yes, there's more!
- AANP E-Bulletin, a weekly e-newsletter with AANP updates and information.
- NP Organization member Lecture Series/Industry Sponsored Events.
NP Organization Membership Structure & Fees
AANP NP Organization Member annual dues are based on the number of NPs in each NP Organization.
|NP Organization Size||Annual Dues|
|Less than 100||$ 185|
Interested in an individual AANP Membership?
From free CE offerings to discounted professional liability insurance, individuals with an NP Membership enjoy their own unique benefits. Members of current AANP NP Organization Members are eligible for a $10 discount when joining or renewing NP Membership only.
AANP dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as a professional expense. AANP estimates that 5% of your dues are not deductible because of AANP's lobbying activities on behalf of its members.
NP Organization membership is subject to approval.