From the scholarly peer-reviewed Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (JAANP) to daily newsletters and position papers on a broad range of topics, AANP publications and resources provide influential, insightful and trusted information in support of individual nurse practitioners (NPs) and the NP profession.
Subscriptions & Resources
- Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, a monthly scholarly peer review journal
- Learn about AANP's positions on a variety of topics and issues
- Are you getting today's essential healthcare news? Sign up for SmartBrief today.
This month in JAANP...
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome following scrub typhus: A case report.
- National nursing registration in Australia: A way forward for NP endorsement.
- Outcomes from the evaluation of an emergency department-basaed mental health NP outpatient service in Australia.