From the scholarly peer-reviewed Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (JAANP) to daily newsletters and position papers on a broad range of topics, AANP publications and resources provide influential, insightful and trusted information in support of individual nurse practitioners (NPs) and the NP profession.
Subscriptions & Resources
- Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, an online monthly scholarly peer review journal
- Learn about AANP's positions on a variety of topics and issues
- Are you getting today's essential healthcare news? Sign up for SmartBrief today.
This month in JAANP...
Features in the October 2014 issue include:
- Articles in JAANP online now include Altmetrics (AM) score. Click on the score to get information on the number of Tweets as well as readers on Mendeley and CiteULike.
- CE article on the use of pharmacogenetic testing (PT) in the treatment of chronic pain to improve pain management outcomes.
- Policy analysis of the need for collaborative arrangements for NPs in Australia for reimbursement for health care and medications.