The NP Professional Practice Compendium
The NP Professional Practice Compendium is a quarterly online, peer- reviewed continuing education publication. The intent is for the articles to have a direct application to professional practice, whether addressing clinical conditions or other areas such as political advocacy and practice management. Each issue will be devoted to a topical area.
The Compendium is published online, with individual articles and the post-tests accessible through the AANP CE Center. The Compendium is available to all free of charge and the CE credit is free to all members.
- Spring 2014 – Musculoskeletal
- Fall 2013 – Gastrointestinal
- June, 2013 – Women’s Health Topics
- January, 2013 - Pediatric Topics
Each article of this Compendium has been approved for CE credit by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. You can receive this credit with immediate generation of your certificate in the AANP CE Center.
To receive credit for one or all of the articles:
- Go to the AANP CE Center.
- Log in: If you have never used AANP as a member or for your CE (AANP Conferences or CE Center) you will need to register on the site. Complete the short profile and continue in the Center.
- Complete the Post-Test (70% or better) and the Program Evaluation for each article. Your certificate(s) of completion will then be available to print.
- My Portfolio: Your certificate will also be maintained in My Portfolio - a CE tracker benefit of the CE Center. AANP members may also upload other sponsored CE information to My Portfolio – making this a complete CE tracker.