The next step in joining the TCPi is being referred to a Practice Transformation Network (PTN) in your area so that you can receive free training, coaching, and support from a variety of health care professionals. These free resources will help you improve the health outcomes of your patients and increase your revenue.
All you have to do is complete the registration form in the first step of enrollment, and the NP SAN will refer you to a PTN that fits your practice. Each PTN offers a unique set of services and resources to help clinicians transition from fee-for-service to quality and value-based reimbursement. The NP SAN is committed to helping NPs get connected, and participation is free!
PTNs offer nurse practitioners:
- Online and in-person training
- Help setting and reaching quality goals
- Access to expert coaches and mentors
- “Boots on the ground” technical assistance
After signing a letter of commitment or contract with the PTN, you will be required to:
- Assign a project champion
- Share quality and clinical data
- Participate in PTN meetings and activities
- Engage in a practice assessment process