Approved Provider Accreditation
AANP Approved Providers are groups or individuals who have demonstrated the ability to design, implement, and evaluate Continuing Education Activities for NPs without individual Activity review by AANP.
Current AANP Approved Providers
- Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA)
- Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks
- AKH, Inc. - Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
- Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- Barkley & Associates
- CME Procedures, LLC
- Dannemiller, Inc.
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc (FHEA)
- Global Education Group
- Institute for Nurse Practitioner Excellence
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical Resource Management Systems, LLC (MRMS)
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners (MICNP)
- National Association for Continuing Education (NACE)
- Partners in Healthcare Education
- Prescriber's Letter/Therapeutic Research
- Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA)
- Pri-Med Institute
- Professional Education Services Group (PESG)
- Veritas Institute for Medical Education, Inc.
- Vyne Education LLC (formally Cross Country Education)
Effective January 5, 2017: AANP is no longer accepting applications for new Approved Providers. Current Approved Providers will maintain their status with the ability to apply for renewal. We invite you to seek individual accreditation for your activity by visiting our Individual Activity Accreditation page.