Individual Program Accreditation
NOTE: Changes that go into effect January 1, 2016:
- AANP Accreditation fees will increase.
- AANP will no longer accept expedited accreditation applications.
The AANP accreditation application is for individual CE program review and credit, including but not limited to workshops, lectures, seminars/conferences, online programs, monographs, and publications activities. All program sponsors are invited to apply.
NP Organization member accreditation application fees are waived for up to 16 contact hours or less and 50% discount on additional contact hours annually as part of their NP Organization Member CE Benefits.
- Before submitting any accreditation application, applicants are required to read the AANP Accreditation Policy Handbook.
- Download the AANP Accreditation Application Process and follow the detailed instructions.
- Watch AANP Accreditation Top 10 List: How to Submit a Successful Accreditation Application
- Download the appropriate forms below
- Activity Planning Form
- AANP Payment Form
- AANP Planner Disclosure Form
- AANP Faculty Disclosure Form
- Single-Session Activity Detail Form
- Multi-Session Activity Detail Form (For your convenience when program has multiple sessions)
- AANP Faculty/Speaker Bio-sketch Form
- AANP Speaker Packet