Fellows Workgroup Products & Initiatives
Whether it’s a research roundtable or strategizing Think Tank event, NP Fellows explore innovative ways to advance the NP profession. The following papers document the work we’re engaged in and are provided here to keep AANP members, Fellows and others informed and inspired.
- 2015 FAANP Invitational Think Tank Summary - NP Research Agenda Roundtable
- 2014 FAANP Invitational Think Tank Summary – Accountable Care Organizations
Fellows Workgroup ProductsThe following documents are the first publications from materials currently being developed by various workgroups of Fellows as contributions to professional practice.
- NP Health Policy Modules - Link to Health Policy for NPs video library on the AANP Faculty webpage, developed by the AANP Fellows.
- NP Patient Outcomes Toolkit - FAANP, October 2014
Previous Fellows Initiatives
- Loretta C. Ford Award – This award recognizes the many accomplishments and contributions of Dr. Ford, as well as her 2011 induction into the National Women's Hall of Fame.
- Leadership Ethics – Summary from an FAANP interdisciplinary Think Tank regarding the ethical expectations of leaders in the healthcare professions.
- Mentoring Assessment, FAANP Invitational Think Tank, May 2, 2006 – The result of a one-day Think Tank event with NPs outside of the FAANP network, this assessment features recommendations to meet the mentorship needs of student NPs, recent graduates and seasoned NPs.
- Nurse Practitioner Research Roundtable, July 2010, Executive Summary – The results of a 2010 roundtable to develop an NP-related research agenda to guide research efforts over the next five years.
- NP Practice in 2012 FAANP Invitational Think Tank, April 8, 2002 – The result of a Think Tank event comprised of representatives of 25 national, state and local organizations representing NPs, this paper addresses the status of health care in the coming decade, NPs' role in that system and what NPs would need to undertake to fulfill that role.