NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States and D.C. only (including territories, possession, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States Laws. All federal, state and local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the U.S. or D.C., twenty-one (21) years or older, and accessing this site in the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths.
- Official Rules. The NPower Engagement Challenge: Share and exchange money-saving tips and tricks with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® (AANP). Visit the NPower News Feed article at aanp.org and click on the “NPower Engagement Challenge” button, where you will be prompted to provide your information and submit your content. Once you have submitted it, you might have a chance to win a Harry and David gift basket. All entries must be received by August 31, 2022.
- Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the United States who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Eligibility is limited to individuals who are U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents (as evidenced by a “green card”) and are within the companies’ “restricted class” as defined by the Federal Election Commission regulation 11 C.F.R. 114.1(j). Employees, officers, directors, liaisons and representatives of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (Sponsor or AANP), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- Sweepstakes Period and Methods of Entry. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (CT) on August 3, 2022, and end at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 31, 2022 (Sweepstakes Period). To enter the Sweepstakes, visit aanp.org and click on the ‘NPower Engagement Challenge’ button. Alternatively, send a letter addressed to the AANP P.O. BOX in Austin, TX, at P.O. Box 12846, Austin, TX 78711, postmarked by July 31, 2022, requesting entry to the AANP 2022 NPower Engagement Challenge Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY USED. By rejecting any Prize, potential Winner disqualifies him or herself from being eligible for Prizes from other AANP-related Sweepstakes. An individual who has won any AANP 2022 Sweepstakes Prize is automatically disqualified from winning prizes from this sweepstakes. If multiple entries are received by the same entrant for a particular Entry Method, only the first entry submitted by that entrant will qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes; subsequent entries submitted by that entrant shall be disqualified. All sweepstakes entries become the property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, or not otherwise correctly received due to technical, administrative, or human error; including, but not limited to, any software, hardware, computer or networking issues, or any other circumstances — technical or otherwise — beyond Sponsor’s control. At its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel this sweepstakes if it appears that the integrity, security, or administration of this process may be called into question. In such case, Sponsor will select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Winner Selection and Prizes. Two Prize winners will have their first name, the initial of their last name and their state listed on the AANP website. There is no substitution or transfer for any Prize. Prizes may not be sold, bartered, or transferred. Prizes are non-reroutable, non-refundable, and the validity may not be extended. Prizes do not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to, wireless data, insurance or federal, state, and local sales taxes; or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each Winner. Approximate retail value of the Prize is one U.S. dollar ($1.00). The approximate retail value of the Prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final, binding, and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of Prize is determined to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. If the Winner rejects any Prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Consumer Disclosure. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. The sweepstakes winner will receive recognition on aanp.org, as described above. Approximate retail value of the Prize is one U.S. dollar ($1.00). The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on August 31, 2022. All mailed entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2022. You may enter the sweepstakes through the methods described in the Methods of Entry section in these Official Rules. All decisions by AANP are final. The sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and restrictions apply. The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is AANP, with a principal place of business located at 5901 Vega Avenue, Austin, TX 78735, and which may be contacted at P.O. Box 12846, Austin, TX 78711.
- Random Drawing/Odds. The Winner will be selected in a random drawing beginning on or about Tuesday, September 6, 2022. The drawing will take place at the Sponsor’s office at 5901 Vega Avenue, Austin, TX 78735. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Winner will be notified on or about September 9, 2022, by telephone or email. If a Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternative Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries via a random drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Conditions and Limitation of Liability. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by Winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating and/or accepting any Prize, entrants and Winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize or participation in the sweepstakes. In addition, the winner agrees that the Released Parties shall have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any Prize. Sponsor makes no warranties—either express or implied—regarding any Prize’s merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor makes no warranties against any and all liability, such as loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes; or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to, issues arising from travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Additional Terms. Texas state law is the governing jurisdiction of this promotion. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared as made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such Winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning any prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor's representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winner Identification. To obtain the identity of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 28, 2023, to American Association of Nurse Practitioners, P.O. Box 12846, Austin, TX 78711, Attention: "AANP August 2022 NPower Wellness Challenge Sweepstakes” Winner's Name.