Approved Provider Accreditation
AANP Approved Providers are groups or individuals who have demonstrated the ability to design, implement and evaluate CE Programs for NPs without individual program review.
To Apply & Renew
Individuals or groups who wish to be recognized and accredited as AANP Approved Providers must have demonstrated the ability to design, implement and evaluate NP CE programs, independently.
To apply, download and review the following application packet in its entirety before submitting to AANP.
To renew, download and complete the following application.
For more information on Approved Provider application or renewal, contact
call (512) 442-4262, extension 5244.
Current AANP Approved Providers
- Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA)
- AKH, Inc. - Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
- Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- Barkley & Associates
- CME Procedures, LLC
- Cross Country Education, Inc.
- Dannemiller, Inc.
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc (FHEA)
- Global Education Group
- Institute for Nurse Practitioner Excellence
- Medical Resource Management Systems, LLC (MRMS)
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners (MICNP)
- National Association for Continuing Education (NACE)
- Partners in Healthcare Education
- Professional Education Services Group (PESG)
- Prescriber's Letter/Therapeutic Research
- Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA)
- Pri-Med Institute
- Veritas Institute for Medical Education, Inc.