AANP hosts a large national conference annually as well as a variety of specialty conferences. They’re essential opportunities for professional growth and practice, as well as a great way to network with AANP members with similar interests.
Registration is now open for the AANP 2014 National Conference, June 17-22, 2014 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Featuring two days of workshops on Tuesday, June 17 and Sunday, June 22, the conference includes
- approximately 260 concurrent sessions
- 38 skill enhancing workshops
- up to 42 contact hours of continuing education (this number includes workshop attendance)
Health Policy Conference
Registration is now open for the 2014 Health Policy Conference, March 30-April 1 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott, in Arlington, Virginia. Don't miss this opportunity for:
- Presentations by leading health policy authorities
- Up to the minute health policy updates
- Network with NP leaders from across the country
- Influence elected officials during NP Hill Day