AANP hosts a large national conference annually as well as a variety of specialty conferences. They’re essential opportunities for professional growth and practice, as well as a great way to network with AANP members with similar interests.
The AANP 2014 National Conference, was held June 17-22, 2014 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The conference featured two days of workshops, as well as
- approximately 260 concurrent sessions
- 38 skill enhancing workshops
- up to 42 contact hours of continuing education (this number includes workshop attendance)
The 2014 Specialty & Leadership Conference was held October 2-5 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort, formerly Waldorf Astoria, in Naples, Florida.
Conference tracks included:
- Business & Leadership
- Convenient Care / Urgent Care
- Endocrine / Diabetes
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine