AANP Survey Question Procurement Program
Promoting high quality research is a key component of AANP's mission and why we created the AANP Survey Question Procurement program. With more than 75,000 members, AANP can provide qualified businesses and industry professionals unparalleled access to the nurse practitioner (NP) workforce through our annual surveys.
Procuring Survey Questions
We are soliciting proposals from businesses and/or researchers who are interested in purchasing space to add their own tailored questions to AANP's annual surveys. Currently, AANP administers a compensation survey in odd years and a sample survey in even years. Those selected will get the results from their individual question(s) in addition to the demographic and practice information of respondents.
Download the brochure.
The AANP research department will maintain a listserv of interested parties for this program. To become a part of this listserv, please fill out our online listserv signup form.
NOTE: Students are not eligible to submit an application in order to satisfy graduation requirements.
How to Apply
- To apply for our Survey Question Procurement Program, first download and complete the Instruction Manual.
- Download the Proposal Cover Sheet and the Question Sheet.
- Submit your application online or by fax to 512-442-5221.
- Applications are graded on the following criteria.
TimelineThe Year Prior to Data Collection
- November 20th – Applications due
- December 14th – Applicants are notified of preliminary decision
- January – Pilot survey, final decisions and contracts, IRB submission
- February – Survey deployed
- March – Survey closed
- April – Results provided